Pick Up and Return
* PWC's must be picked up, and returned, between the times stipulated by the rental agent (H20 Rentals).
* All Pick Up and Drop Off times must be kept. A late fee of $75 per 1/2 hour will be charged for late drop off and the same for late pick-up.
* Your total rental balance is due on the rental start date and will be charged to the (your) credit card provided to us with your reservation.
* Damage insurance must be taken out PRIOR to rental.
* A security deposit of $2000 is required on all PWC rentals. Renters are responsible for coverage of all damage on PWC, if damage insurance is purchased prior to rental "superficial" damage will be covered. (Superficial damage such as scratches or small chips.)
* All persons who will be driving the vessel must be present for the operation checklist and must also sign the checklist. All drivers are required to show their Pleasure Boat Operators Card.
* Trailering of rental units other than to and from rental location is strictly prohibited.
* Delivery cost for PWCs begin at $50 each way. Please check with rental agent for exact price on delivery and pick up charges.
* PWCs will be filled with fuel upon pick up and must be returned in the same state.
Call H20 Rentals today!